The Digital Bookmobile National Tour Event will stop at Panther Lake Library in Kent on Tuesday, Oct. 29:
Unique traveling exhibit traveling from coast to coast. Presents an interactive reading experience to learn about and try ebooks and audiobooks available through King County Library System.
- Community members can explore the digital services available at public libraries in Kent and Auburn.
- Readers can learn how to browse and borrow from King County Library System’s collection of ebooks and audiobooks.
- Equipped with interactive workstations featuring video tutorials, touchscreen activities, devices to sample titles and more.
- Library staff and eReading experts available to guide visitors.
- Tours are free and open to the community; full Digital Bookmobile schedule at www.digitalbookmobile.com.
- Readers with a valid library card can borrow their favorite titles 24/7 by visiting http://kcls.overdrive.com or downloading OverDrive’s one-tap reading app, Libby.
WHEN: Tuesday, Oct. 29: 1 – 5 p.m.
WHERE: Kent Panther Lake Library, 20514 108th Ave. SE, Kent, WA 98031
About the Digital Bookmobile
The 53-foot long traveling exhibit provides devices, internet connectivity and expert guidance to the local library’s digital collection of ebooks and audiobooks. This traveling exhibit first launched in 2008 in Central Park, New York, and has since traveled more than 233,000 miles and welcomed over 240,000 visitors at over 1,000 events. For images and more information, visit https://digitalbookmobile.com/