A fire burned a home in the 11100 block of SW 223rd Street in Kent (map below) early Sunday morning, March 10, 2019.

Puget Sound Fire says the blaze had to be fought defensively from outside, due to the roof collapsing.

Occupants of the home were accounted for, and no injuries were reported.

Officials say the fire was caused by unattended cooking, and is considered accidental.

Scott Schaefer

Founder/Publisher/Editor. Three-time National Emmy Award winning Writer (“Bill Nye the Science Guy”), Director, Producer, Journalist and more...