A ‘Fill the Bus’ event – sponsored by Communities In Schools of Kent – for students entering Kindergarten through 12th grade will be held at various locations on Thursday, Aug. 16, 2018.
EVENT DETAILS (“Your support is appreciated”):
WHAT: Please bring supplies to help us FILL THE BUS
WHEN: Thursday, Aug. 16, 2018 from 5 – 7 p.m.
WHERE: The yellow school bus at the Kent Station S.O.A.K.S. event
WHY: To benefit students in need in Kent & Covington
All donations will be distributed directly to the schools. If you cannot make this event, you can also donate at locations listed below. We will continue accepting items into September at our CIS of Kent office & KSD Admin Bldg.
SUGGESTED SCHOOL SUPPLIES NEEDED (all new items accepted):
- Paper needs: Filler/Lined, Spiral Notebooks, Composition Notebooks (college ruled paper preferred)
- 1″ & 2″ Binders Sturdy Backpacks Sharpies Thumb Drives Ear Buds
- Expo Markers Dividers Kleenex Colored Pencils 2-Pocket Folders
- Highlighters 8.5 x 11 Sketch Pads 12” Rulers Watercolor Paints Graph Paper
- Pencil Sharpeners Art Paper Erasers Ballpoint pens (blue, black & red)
- Pencil Box/Pouches 3 x 5 Note Cards Glue Sticks Colored Markers (fine & broad tipped)
- Elmer’s Glue Hand Sanitizer Crayons Pencils (mechanical & pre-sharpened)
2018 DROP OFF LOCATIONS:
- Coldwell Banker Bain (207 W. Kent Station St.)
- Communities In Schools of Kent (202 W. Gowe St., Kent)
- Curran Law Firm (555 W. Smith St., Kent)
- Denali Federal Credit Union (19802 62nd Ave S., Kent)
- Kent School District Administration (12033 SE 256th St, Kent)
- Shibu Ramen (437 Ramsay Way, Kent Station)
- Sweet Themes Bakery (317 W. Meeker St., Kent)
- Contact for questions or additional information: Angela Stave, [email protected] or 253-867-5637 or www.kent.ciswa.org.