Have a magical afternoon touring downtown businesses and finding gingerbread houses during the Kent Downtown Partnership’s ‘Gingerbread Trail,’ which runs through Dec. 31, 2021.
Take the Tour:
- Wear a Holiday hat or ugly sweater (optional but makes great pics) MASKS REQUIRED!
- Visit downtown Kent businesses from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Look for the Gingerbread houses located in business windows; write it on the form. Shop, dine and adventure your way through downtown
Download the Gingerbread Trail Map here, or view below:
- All persons are required to wear a mask when inside stores.
- Parents should ensure children do not touch or handle any products in-store unless they are purchased.
Have fun and happy holidays!