Denali Credit Union will be giving out FREE $50 Gas Cards to the first 100 veterans or active military who register and show up at their Kent branch.
This giveaway will be this Saturday, May 25 from 10 a.m. – Noon at 19802 62nd Ave. S. Ste. 101 (map below), and advance registration is required.
Vets don’t have to be members of Denali to qualify.
Here’s more info from www.gas4vets.com:
Denali is proud to be a part of the Nuvision family and honored to be supporting our veterans and active military by joining them in honoring our veterans and active military Memorial Day weekend. Nuvision has a long history of supporting veterans in California, Arizona and Wyoming and now with our Alaska and Washington giveaway we will help over 1,000 veterans and active military fill their gas tanks.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Gas giveaway requirements and details:
- Must be an active or retired member of the United States armed forces, National Guard or Reserves (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard) with a current, valid military ID.
- Spouses and dependents are not eligible.
- Advance registration required using the registration form at the link below.
- Gas gift cards must be picked up by the registrant with valid military ID on May 25, 10 a.m. – Noon at our Kent, Wash., branch. Gas cards will not be mailed or held for later distribution.
- Giveaway is limited to 100 cards and will be distributed on first-come-first-served basis.
- One card per person.
- Membership at Denali is not required.